Thursday, December 27, 2012

Normalizing

There wasn't much of a nap for me today.

Holiday insanity, though grinding to a slow halt, is still present and interrupting what passes for my schedule of late.

My meds are all off, I'm out of several of my vitamins (I'll order them after the New Year and the household coffers are replenished), I've been skipping my shots out of sheer forgetfulness or defiance with the excuse that I don't have time for them (dude, they take less than a minute, come on!) that morning, etc.

I've been telling myself that, starting Monday, I'll get back to taking everything like I should.

Yeah, right. It's probably going to be more like Monday the 7th, but we'll see. I'll think about that later. Right now it's late and I need to sleep, but I wanted to get a couple things down first.

Today (and part of yesterday, really, if I think about it) I had a little bit of a headache. It eased off, but now that it's almost bedtime and I'm worn out, it's trying to come back. I've eaten horribly when I bother to eat (anorexia is back as of a couple days ago), and I don't even want to know how much weight I've put on. My jeans are still fitting decently, but we'll see. I'm not going to bother stepping on the scale until Monday.

The pool has been all off. I think I've gone once in the last two weeks, and ruined that with pancakes afterward.

There was a lot of clumsiness and wobbling today, but I still managed to get some chores done. Which is why I didn't get much nap.

Anyway, there. Documentation complete. Now I'm going to take an ibuprofen, pray this doesn't turn into a migraine (I don't think it will, because it feels more like a stress/fatigue headache), and go to bed.

I'm calling today a 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't want any advice, "try this/have you tried," or any medical opinions. Anything else, feel free to comment!